Table of Contents
Reason for Policy
This policy applies to all Munder-Difflin employees and visitors to its facilities.
- To ensure the health and safety of the entire Munder-Difflin community, while continuing to provide sales and service, all Munder-Difflin employees and visitors are required to:
- Comply with the health and safety measures described in the updated Employee Handbook.
- Wear a face mask approved by the Munder-Difflin Health & Safety Department so that it covers the nose and mouth while inside a Munder-Difflin facility;
- A face mask does not need to be worn when a person is alone in a private office with the door closed;
- A face mask does not need to be work while eating or drinking in break rooms as long as an adequate physical distance is maintained;
- A face mask does not need to be worn in outdoor spaces as long as an adequate physical distance is maintained;
- Information on approved masks can be found at https://munderdifflin.com/health-safety/coronavirus.
- Practice physical distancing.
- Practice good personal hygiene by frequently washing hands with soap and water, or by using a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Be screened or tested for COVID-19 as required.
- Stay home if sick, have a fever, or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Self-quarantine or self-isolate when instructed by a physician, public health official, or Munder-Difflin Health & Safety personnel.
- Fully cooperate with contact tracing conducted by the company and/or public health officials.
- Failure to comply with Munder-Difflin Health & Safety directives to combat the spread of COVID-19 will subject employees to disciplinary action, which can result in termination of employment. Deliberate refusal to comply with these directives will result in immediate termination.
- Because COVID-19 is new, and the knowledge and understanding of it continues to evolve, this policy may be updated as further information becomes available. Munder-Difflin will continue to review the latest public health information, guidance, and the best practices of peers, and will update its policies and directives as necessary.
Reason for Policy
To ensure the continued health and safety of the entire Munder-Difflin community during the current pandemic, we have adopted this policy. Compliance with policy is critical to health and safety of family members, friends, and co-workers.
Depending on the nature of the violation, managers may impose sanctions that range from a warning to termination. Due to the risk of transmission and the importance of complying with this policy, no individual who has violated this policy three times, for any reason, can expect to remain an employee of, or affiliated with, Munder-Difflin.
This policy was adopted March 31, 2020.